Saturday, October 25, 2008

Michael baby pictures

I thought that since this blog is about my family and especially Michael's disablity I thought I would post some of his baby pictures that were taken when he was in the hospital. Ther aren't a lot of people out there that have seen these pictures unless they have been to our family website.


This is Michael's first bath.

This one is after he had been moved over to the less critical side of the NICU.

I believe this is the first time my dad (grandpaw) got to hold Michael in the hospital.



This is Michael on the critical side of the NICU. He had edema really bad so they had to keep moving him from his front to his back and vice versa so the fluid in his body didn't build up so much on one particular side.



This picture was taken when Michael was just a week old. He still had all the IV's and lines and the high speed ventilator going.













No comments: