Sunday, January 23, 2011

It really has been awhile

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. It's been such a long time since I posted anything here. So much has happened in the last year. Matter of fact I'm not even going to get into any of it. It's a new year and a new me I guess you can say.

I've been having some anger issues so I've been seeing a therapist since the beginning of December and she has really helped me made better choices. As the old saying goes choose your fights wisely and that is what I have been doing.

Things have been better than ever between Mike and I since I started seeing the therapist. I'm happy for my decision.

I have also decided to quit smoking. I am working on day 6 and doing very well. The money we are going to be saving is going to be great. We are planning a to take Mason to Hawaii in July and that is going to be extra mad money for us to use. I've also started working out on the wii fit again. My goal is to do a little everyday. Yoga is my thing. I've done 2 days in a row now. If I can get Mason off the wii I can make it 3 days. LOL...

The kids are doing ok. Mason has been having some issues in school and we are wondering if he is going to pass the 3rd grade. He really wants a Nitendo DS so we are making him earn it instead of just out and getting if for him. If he gets 100% on his spelling tests he gets a $20.00 credit. We aren't giving him actual cash. So far he has 60 credits which is $60.00. This is giving him some incentive. I hope it continues.

We went to Fairbanks and Chena Hot Springs for New Year's Eve. We spent 2 relaxing days at Chena then spent New Year's Eve with Mike's sister and came home on New Year's Day. If was a great trip.

Other than that not much more to report on. Just wanted to drop a line since it's been quite awhile. Really am going to try and post a little more this year.

No comments: