Friday, June 5, 2009

Mother's Day

This year was a wonderful Mother's Day. The kids out did theirselves and my heart was overflowing with love and joy.

In school Michael planted nastersiums in a pot that he got to decorate and made me a card and in his speech class at school they planted a gladiola bulb in a pot that he got to decorate and also made me a card. I love the homemade cards my kids make me. Right from the heart.

On Mother's day we went to church and I got 2 cartnations. Every Mother's Day they give carnations out to all the mom's. In Mason's Sunday school class he got to decorate a pot and they planted a petunia in them for their mom's. After church we went back to my parents house and the kids gave me their cards and present that grandma helped them make. Mike and I got this etched crystal picture frame when we got married. My mom and grandma before she went back home got the picture frame and in the middle they put a wedding picture of ours and on either side they put a favorite picture of mine of each of the kids. Mason was so excited to give it to me. After the gifts were given, I got my mom a beautiful azalia and a card, I played with Michael on the livingroom floor for a while then I went outside with Mason and watched him ride his bicycle. He's so proud of himself that he can ride it now without his training wheels. He can really make that bicycle move. LOL

I am so grateful that god has blessed me with a wonderful family especially my kids.

No comments: